Thursday, December 26, 2013

Immortalizing Memories - Part I

“Memories, even your most precious ones, fade surprisingly quickly. But I don’t go along with that. The memories I value most, I don’t ever see them fading.”
― Kazuo Ishiguro, Never Let Me Go


After the wedding and wedding preparations, all that remains are memories...  This is the reason why I’m in a mission to immortalize the beginning of our happily ever after through photographs and videos. It is essential that we select amazing photographer and videographer. The selection process entails browsing through their beautiful portfolios which is enjoyable yet frustrating during slow internet connections.  Adding up to the challenge is working on a tight budget. Luckily, the universe is on our side and we found with JR Soriano and Bryan Venancio, our wonderful videographer and photographer.

JR and Bryan both have inspiring stories on how they pursued their passion of capturing memories. In 2012 (if I remember it correctly), armed with their talent and passion, they were able to gather enough courage and boldness to quit their day job and become a full time photographer and videographer.

Details of our P/V package:

Total Cost: P71,000 for both of them already.
Inclusive: e-session with Bryan, concept video with JR, basic photo/video service on  wedding day, prints for photo and dvd for video. (Please visit their sites for full range of their products and services)

We had our engagement session with Bryan last 2 November 2013 at Ayala Triangle Gardens. It was an enjoyable and casual photo shoot, just as I wanted.  No stylist. No make-up artist. Just me, Omeng, Bryan and Kuya Dalton (Bryan’s assistant and ever reliable B2B’s morale booster). I don’t really like attention so the fewer the people in the shoot, the more comfortable I am. (If you can just imagine how uncomfortable I am going to be in our wedding) The e-session took about three hours and despite the few picture perfect locations, Bryan was able to pull-off a number of good shots. Among are my favorites:

Prenup Theme: Everyday Fairy Tale
Photos taken by Bryan Venancio
























No comments:

Post a Comment