Monday, July 14, 2014

Wedding Music



I believe that music is the window to the soul. It tells whether the couple (mostly the bride) is sentimental, happy, chillax, rockers, “popsters”, dainty, and etc. Please have a peek in our window!  Hehe. Here is the list of songs played in our wedding program:

Introduction of the Parents/Principal Sponsors – Le Vi En Rose by Halie Loren
Entrance of Entourage – L-O-V-E by Halie Loren
Grand Entrance of the Couple – It’s a Beautiful Day by Michael Buble
Father and Bride Dance – Dance with my Father by Tamyra Gray
Mother and Groom Dance – Across the Universe by Beatles
Couple’s first Dance – You First Believed by Hoku
Prosperity Dance – I won’t Give up by Jason Mraz
Cake cutting and wine toasting – Beyond the Sea by Halie Loren
Prayer – The Prayer (Instrumental)
Speech from the Couple – Forget my Heart by Simon Steadman
Pictorial – Happy by Pharell Williams and Best day of my life by American Authors
Games – Die Young by Ke$ha, Everybody talks by Neon Trees, Nothing ever hurts like you by James Morrison, Locked out Heaven by Bruno Mars, Blow me One Last Kiss by P!nk
Message from the Parents - Forget my Heart by Simon Steadman
Last speech from the couple –Remix (How lucky we are by Meiko and Everlasting Love by U2)

Tags: Wedding Music, Light Music for Wedding, Chill Music for wedding,

No comments:

Post a Comment